- FISTS Downunder a club that supports the use, preservation and education of Morse code - the club is devoted exclusively to CW operators, CW operating and people who are passionate about Morse code.
- ALARA (Australian Ladies Amateur Radio Association) was formed in 1975 for Australian young ladies of any age who operate or are interested in amateur radio.
Australian Capital Territory (VK1)
- CRARC Canberra Region Amateur Radio Club
New South Wales (VK2)
- BMARC Blue Mountains Amateur Radio Club
- CCARC Central Coast Amateur Radio Club The club is the focal point for Amateur Radio activities on the Central Coast of NSW. It has a membership of over 80 people of all ages and amateur radio interests. Project Night every Tuesday night. See website for more details.
- CHADARC Coffs Harbour and District Amateur Radio Club. The longest established radio club on the mid north coast of New South Wales. We meet every Thursday from 10.00am at the Club Rooms.
- MNCARG Mid North Coast Amateur Radio Group. This is a relatively new group operating in the mid north coast of New South Wales.
- ODARC Orange & District Amateur Radio Club - VK2AOA, Founded 1960 and running the first and oldest Amateur Repeater in Australia from 1964 (called Fred) we meet first Friday of each month except January.
- ORARC Orana Region Amateur Radio Club, which meets in Dubbo every odd month.
- PSARC Port Stephens Amateur Radio Club. Club meetings are held on the second Sunday of each month at 10:00am at the Lemon Tree Passage Coast Guard Rooms, Top of Whitbread Drive, Lemon Tree Passage. All visitors most welcome.
- SGARS St George Amateur Radio Society
- SARC Summerland Amateur Radio Club - VK2SRC. Lismore, Northern NSW since 1959. Meets from 1930 Thursday, 1300 Sunday, 414 Richmond Hill Rd, Richmond Hill. 2480. Repeaters 6m, 2m, 70cm. IRLP 6220. Foundation and other Courses and Exams. All welcome.
- see also WIA VK2 Clubs List
- NERG North East Radio Group inc., Located in the outer North Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria. Regular Meetings, Classes and License Exams. Club Station and and Packet/DX cluster node VK3CNE. Club Beacons and Repeaters with IRLP and Echolink VK3RMH.
- YVARG Yarra Valley Amateur Radio Group, formerly the Healesville Amateur Radio Group. Club Station VK3GH and VK3GHA. Repeater VK3RYV
- BARG Ballarat Amateur Radio Group Inc. regular Meetings, Classes and License Exams. HF and VHF nets. Club Station VK3BML. Club Beacons and Repeaters VK3RBA.
- Scout Radio & Electronics Service Unit The SRESU is Branch Activity Unit of the Scout Association of Australia, Victorian Branch and caters for Radio Communications, Radio Training and Radio & Electronics activities for the Scouting Community in Victoria. The SRESU is also responsible for the running of JOTA/JOTI in Victoria, Australia.
- see also WIA VK3 Clubs List
- see also WIA VK4 Clubs List
- Caboolture Amateur Radio Club Caboolture Amateur Radio Club
Club rooms are located at 169 Smiths Road, Caboolture QLD 4510 and are open each Saturday morning from 9:00am till 3:00pm with General meetings on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 7:30pm. The Club owns and operates a repeater on the 2m band and has an Echolink Node: 342744. Assessments for becoming a radio amateur are are available through the club, please contact the club President to make further enquiries or visit Caboolture Amateur Radio Club for more information.
- Canterbury College Radio Club Website under construction.
- GCARSI Gold Coast Amateur Radio Society. The clubrooms are at 85 Harper Street Nerang, Queensland.
The clubrooms are open each Saturday afternoon from about 1.30 PM for informal get togethers. The Society owns and operates a number of repeaters in the 23cm, 70cm, 2m and 6m bands. More information about these can be found here
- http://redcliffe radioclub.org.au Redcliffe and District Radio Club ]
- http://vk4wis.org/ - Sunshine Coast Amateur Radio Club (SCARC)
Club House - Old Toll Plaza, 85 Godfreys rd, Bli Bli,QLD (Next to Sunshine Motorway,by Maroochy river bridge) Club rooms open, every Wednesday at 10am, 3rd Sunday each Month 9:00am, 1st Tuesday evening each Month 7:00pm Formal Meeting. The Club owns and operates repeaters on 70cm 2m, and 6m bands. The clubhouse has a well equiped Radio room and workshop,also a WICEN section with a mobile communication centre.for further info please visit our website http://vk4wis.org/
South Australia (VK5)
- South Coast Amateur Radio Club SCARC inc. South Coast Amateur Radio Club (VK5ARC)
Clubrooms are located at Cnr Witton Road & Margaret Street, Port Noarlunga SA 5167 and are open each Wednesday evening (except 4th Wednesday of Month) from 7:00pm till approx 9:30pm with General meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of the month from 7:30pm. The Club owns and operates repeaters on the 10m, 2m, 70cm & 23cm bands and has an IRLP Node: 6278, connection to VK5RSC 70cm Repeater. Assessments for becoming a radio amateur are are available through the club, please contact the club President "Louis Coleshill VK5VFO" to make further enquiries or visit South Coast Amateur Radio Club for more information.
Western Australia (VK6)
- REAST Radio and Electronics Association of Southern Tasmania, based in Hobart Tasmania.
- see also WIA VK7 Clubs List
Northern Territory (VK8)
Australian Territories (VK9)
- see WIA VK9 Clubs List (empty on 2008-02-08)
|Associations, clubs and organisations|
|National organisations||ARRL • RAC • RSGB • Wireless Institute of Australia|
|Local clubs||Australia • Asia • Canada • Europe • USA|
|Emergency response||ARDS/ARES • IRESC • SATERN|
|Other associations||QCWA • YLRL|