Revision as of 13:30, 25 September 2015 by Hardaker (Reverted edits by FlyingTomatoez (talk) to last revision by TheAnarcat)
Related wiki pages : Dictionary of Ham Radio Terms
Got a question that you can't find an answer to? Put it here, and hopefully someone will answer it.
- What is amateur radio?
- Why call it ham radio?
- How to learn ham radio?
- What is the best way to learn Morse?
- What is impedance?
- What causes QRN?
- What is best type of morse key?
- How does QSLing work in Amateur Radio
- Why are the country code prefixes as they are?
- What is a DX cluster?
- What does the /B suffix signify?
- What is a cavity filter?
- What are laser lights made of? How do they work?
- Has anyone used a tuner with an Off Centre Fed Dipole? How well did it work?