Related external link sounds of digital modes.
Software allows the production and detection of signals used for transferring SSTV pictures. Most SSTV software allows for both sending and receiving SSTV signals, with the ability to auto-detect which mode is being received. A Radio/PC interface [] is required.
Software for Digital SSTV
Digital SSTV software is based on Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) which is an open standard system for transmitting digital signals.
- Digipal  from Erik VK4AES.
- SSTV-PAL  from Erik VK4AES.
Software for Linux
- QSSTV for Linux users. This is a relatively new program. The source code is available under the GNU license.
Software for Mac
- Macrobot from Sergei Ludanov KD6CJI
- Multimode from Black Cat Systems.
Software for Windows/DOS
- GSH-PC (SawScan) SSTV converter by DL4SAW. Version 2.3 available
- JVComm. Development seems to have stalled on this program, but it is available from the link.
- MMSSTV for windows computers. A versatile and easy to use program. It can handle all the common modes, but users have access to a number of lesser used modes such as MP73-N which is allowing amateurs to use sstv on the 30m band where previously it was restricted by band definitions.
- MScan SSTV. MScan Meteo also available from this website.
SSTV over internet
|Amateur radio software|
|Operation||Radio and Repeater Control * Moonbounce (EME) Scheduling (Sked) and tracking software * SSTV * Widgets * Yfklog * Yfktest * Misc.|
|Digital modes||WSJT * WSPR|
|Platforms||Linux * MacOS|