On this page, please link directly to videos on sites such as Hamradiotube, CQtube, Expert Village and Youtube, Livevideo because embedding them will create a large page that takes longer to load. Please do not upload videos into the wiki server. It has the potential to cause problems with copyright owners.
DISCLAIMER Amateur Radio Wiki does not own any of these videos, and does not pretend to do so. If you are the owner and believe that we are infringing on your rights by linking to them, then feel free to remove the link.
- 1 Antennas
- 2 BPL - Broadband over PowerLines and other RFI
- 3 Fun stuff
- 4 General Information
- 5 "Modes"
- 6 Rigs
- 7 Tutorials
- 8 Vintage
Related wiki page : Antennas
AlphaDelta parallel Dipole by W4GPL
Arrow Antenna assembly instructions by Randy K7AGE
Ozipole kit antenna. Peter VK2EVB demonstrates use of the ozipole.
Steppir 3el yagi installation by 7J1AQH
the W3DZZ Trapped dipole antenna construction video by Mike MoRRQ
BPL - Broadband over PowerLines and other RFI
- An amateur Radio perspective from VK7TW in Hobart Tasmania.
- Are you ready for BPL in your Neighbourhood from VK7TW
- the truth about Broadband over Powerlines - BPL Channel 8 news segment.
- BPL and HF ARRL announcement showing the dangers of BPL.
- BPL QRM demonstration from VU2MUE.
- Does BPL cause electromagnetic radiation? from OE3MZC
- Plasma TV noise on 20m by KH7XS
Ham Band Video Cool video sung on a 30m tower
- Amateur Radio today By walter Cronkite
- Info about 73s.org by Chris N7IC
- Hello Amateur Radio An intro to ham radio.
- Americas youngest ham radio operator KJ4EDF Cameron Age 7!
- VK4JGH's Youtube channel
related Wiki pages: Modes
- British Amateur Television Club Live streaming of various events.
- CH17 Radio Amateur Web TV
- Moonbounce on 6.792.50MHz by Randy K7AGE
- PSK receiving by Randy K7AGE
- PSK transmitting by Randy K7AGE
- PSK operating with digipan by Randy K7AGE
- SSTV images from Paul VK3HJV
- A tribute to Rudolph Hell inventor of Hellschreiber
Related wiki pages: Icom
Related wiki pages: Elecraft
Elecraft #6404 is born by Jack VK2CJC
Inside the K2 From F5NGZ
Elecracft K2 QSO between Jack VK2CJC and Ray VK4ZW.
Elecraft KX1 from Jack VK2CJC
Related wiki pages; Flex Radio Systems
Flex 5000 demo at Dayton Hamvention 2007
Related wiki pages : Kenwood
kenwood TS-200 demo from XE1ZVO
Softrock 40m Flex radio TX/RX SSB
related wiki pages: Ten Tec
related wiki pages: Yaesu
What is an Inductor from Expert Village
Inductors and their function from Expert Village
Introduction to PSK31 using Digipan from Randy K7AGE
Operating with PSk31 getting the best from Digipan from Randy K7AGE
Satelite - AO-51 demonstration By Randy K7AGE
Satellite - AO51 with Arrow antenna by Randy K7AGE
Basic soldering How to do it
Removing solder Using Solder wick
How to solder properly from the Maplin electronics group
Five reasons why solder does not flow.
Spark Gap transmitter circa 1921
|Websites and Media|
|Websites||Clubs * Manufacturers and suppliers|
|Communities||Blogs * Classifieds * Forums * User Groups * Videos * Webrings * Wikis|
|Reference topics||Calculators * Callsigns * Contest * Education * General * DX * Logging sites * Manuals * News * Repeater listings * Reviews|
|Personal sites||Australia * Ireland * Malaysia * Spain * UK * USA|
|Special interest||Education - Australia, USA|
|Journals and Magazines||Amateur Radio (magazine)|