Software for computers running Linux Operating Systems
- Cute CW, a morse code training package. Also runs on other platforms.
- Debian software packages from debian.org
- Dire Wolf a software "soundcard" modem/TNC, APRS digipeater, APRStt gateway (with speech response), Internet Gateway (IGate), APRS telemetry toolkit.
- Fldigi digital mode software from W1HKJ. This software also runs on Free-BSD, OS X, Win XP, Win Vista.
- gMFSK multimode digital terminal
- HamSoft from Linux.org.au
- Harv's hamshack A huge resource for hams using Linux.
- Marble - The desktop globe has support for displaying APRS stations on the map.
- MoonSked for moonbounce scheduling and tracking from GM4JJJ.
- QSSTV for Linux users. This is a relatively new program. The source code is available under the GNU license.
- WSPR for Linux for a report on compiling for an Asus EE. Go to G4ILO website for the link to uploadable files ( the link can be found at the bottom of the page)
|Amateur radio software|
|Operation||Radio and Repeater Control * Moonbounce (EME) Scheduling (Sked) and tracking software * SSTV * Widgets * Yfklog * Yfktest * Misc.|
|Digital modes||WSJT * WSPR|
|Platforms||Linux * MacOS|